If you see an orange bandana, chances are they attended the 2014 Bikers Blessing!!
We asked the bikers to give us the TOP 10 things they wish for EVERY AUTOMOBILE DRIVER:
1) Watch for and remember there are motorcycles on the road - check your rear and side view mirrors.
2) Avoid immediate stops when a biker is behind you
3) Don't split up packs
4) Use your blinkers
5) Don't text and drive
6) Keep your distance / don't follow too close
7) Remove hanging obstacles from you mirrors ( something the size of a pencil can block a motorcycle from your vision)
8) Don't cut them off
9) Don't pull out in front of them
10) Remember there are people under those helmets
We know you also are expecting a safe summer for your family and friends, please share your comments and tips that will help us all have a safe summer for children riding bicycles, playing, bicycles riders etc. lets keep our community safe!