- Wednesday, May 21 - Proverbs 2:6, "The Lord gives wisdom and from His mouth comes knowledge and understanding."
- Thursday, May 22 - Psalm 51:10, "Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me."
- Friday, May 23 - Matthew 16:19, "I rebuke diabetes, weight gain and high blood pressure in the name of Jesus!"
- Saturday, May 24 - Romans 1:17, "The righteous will live by faith."
- Sunday, May 25 - John 3:16-17, "Remember ALL that Christ has done for you."
- Monday, May 26 - Romans 12:1-2, "God, I decree and declare that my body is a living sacrifice holy and acceptable unto You."
- Tuesday, May 27 - 1 Corinthians 10:31, "Lord, whatever I eat or drink will be to the glory of You."
- Track 1: Chair Chest-press - 3 sets of 20 repetitions
- Track 2: Push up from knees - 3 sets of 20 repetitions
- Track 3: Alternating push ups on riser - 3 sets of 20 repetitions
Enjoy a slight twist on a classic chicken salad. Try this as an open face sandwich on gluten-free bread or rolled into a brown rice tortilla.
- 3 cups cooked chicken breast, chopped
- 4 small celery ribs, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons red onion, finely chopped
- 1 generous tablespoon fresh dill, minced
- 4 tablespoons organic mayonnaise or Veganaise
- A few squeezes of lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste (or lemon pepper)
- 2 large whole wheat pitas, sliced in half
- Red lettuce leaves
- Sliced tomato (optional)
In a medium bowl, gently mix children, celery, onion, dill, mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Fill each pita half with a lettuce leaf, a slice or two of tomato, then a quarter of the chicken salad. Serves 4.
Cut fresh fruit into 1-2'' cubes including apples, pears, peaches, plums, apricots, etc. and place in a shallow baking dish. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and sprinkle fruit with dried allspice and cardamom. Bake for 15 minutes at 375 degrees or until fruit is tender..