When do Life Groups meet?
Life Groups will meet every Sunday morning at 9:45 AM during our Fulfillment Hour. In addition to Sundays, Life Groups are encouraged to meet throughout the week as well.
What are the Advantages of Joining a Life Group?
* Connects you with others sharing the same concerns
* Connecting common people with common things
* Encouragement and learning from others
* Doing fun activities together
* You are plugged into the body of Christ
* Develop relationships with other believers
What are Life Groups?
A life group is a place wherein we grow closer to God and closer to one another in small group settings. Each life group will focus on studying and obeying the scriptures, growing relationally with one another through fellowship, and sharing God’s love to the world around us.
Why does Mt. Zion do Life Groups?
We believe that significant life change best takes place in the context of intentional relationships. Life Groups are the places where real life and real issues are discussed. This is the environment to celebrate the successes and good times of life, as well as comfort one another in the tough and disappointing times. It’s a place to be encouraged, equipped, and challenged to grow in our relationship with Christ together.