TOT Spot Security Procedures
In order to provide the safest environment for your children while in our care, we follow the following:
Before check-in beings, there will always be volunteers present
- When you bring your child(ren) to TOT SPOT they will receive numbered security tags that will be placed on their shirts and diaper bags. You will receive tags with the matching numbers. You must have these security tags in order to pick up your children. This is to ensure that no one picks them up without your permission. In the event we need to contact you during the service, the security tag number will be posted on the screen in the sanctuary.
- We ask that parents check in their child(ren) at the Check-in stations and do not enter the classrooms. Children will be escorted to their areas by T.O.T. Spot Staff
- Staff monitors the entrances to the T.O.T. Spot while in operation. During the service, a staff member must escort anyone who needs to be in the T.O.T. Spot
- All of our volunteers go through a detailed screening the criminal background check.
- Volunteers are never allowed in the bathroom alone with children. They will assist them with clothing (as needed0 outside the door and with hand-washing afterwards.